Thursday, March 20, 2014

Decorate Your Sacred Space with Magus

In the cold winter months, many of us have a tendency to follow the nature of the bear and hibernate at home.  For myself, I like to use the winter months to both reflect and revitalize the inside. I do a lot more meditative work than I do in the warmer months. I use creative visualization to help me actively create my universe. In this process, I always end up recreating the space around me too. My home is an extension of me; I like to keep it clean, organized, beautiful and vibrant. When it’s dark and cold outside, I want to draw warmth and happiness inside. Of course, this isn’t the time of year for repainting the walls to infuse a new color and energy, so I change the art and accents around my house to make it more reflective of where I am and where I want to be.

This year will be easier than other years past as I have a bounty of beautiful choices here at Magus. No matter what the budget is through the holiday season, we have a great variety of things to fit any size wall or wallet.

Many of you are fans of the Enchanted Universe card line, and specifically Josephine Wall’s art. We have 8x10 cards that can be sent to loved ones, or if you frame them you have a detailed new piece of art that cost $2.95. Or go for a bit larger size, and select a Tree-Free Frameable that have the image reprinted on the inside of the card for just $4.95.

If you are looking for something a bit more unique or personal, check out the pieces by our local artisans. We support professional artists such as Beth Hansen, Paul Rucker, Todd Jerde, Giovanna Fregni, and Tamara McGuigan-Murphy. Their pieces range from the simplicity of the Black Rose print, to oozing with emotion in the Ecstasy/Agony oil painting.

Have something in mind you want captured in artwork? We can help you find and introduce you to the artist that could express your ideas best. From the center of our lives to the circle of our community, Magus is here to help.

MELA AMARA

No comments:

Post a Comment